Sunday, June 24

So much DRAMA


This week has been a week of drama, and believe it or not, this has been a good thing. For starters I took the wife to see the Lion King on Thursday. On Friday we got to go in the morning to see our daughter Kaitlyn perform in her drama camp performance. That night my wife and I took Kaitlyn to see the NAHS production of High School Musical. After seeing the movie umpteen million times I knew the story well. It was very surprising to note that they have added a few new musical numbers and added a couple new characters. Overall I was impressed with the production until I realized that I was watching High School kids, then I was blown away. I remember back to my days in High School and I just don't remember the production values being so good. Even with limited space the sets were awesome.

No comments: